Park Home Part Exchange Schemes
At Park Home Search, we appreciate the many stresses and obstacles associated with moving, so to help ease your move we have a number of Parks who offer a Park Home Part Exchange Scheme to assist you in purchasing your dream park home.
These schemes vary dependent on the park you are looking at purchasing your park home on, but Park Home Exchange Scheme Benefits include:
- CERTAINTY – as cash buyers, the schemes available offer you the peace of mind of a guaranteed sale;
- FLEXIBILITY – most types of residential properties can be considered whether they have a higher or lower value than the home you are buying;
- SECURITY – with security of a guaranteed sale on your existing property it means you can avoid the risk of losing the home you want to buy;
- CHAIN FREE – part exchange removes the risk of lengthy delays and fall-throughs that are often encountered with chains;
- SPEED – once an offer has been made for your property the sale can proceed quickly to meet your deadlines;
- NO OBLIGATION – there is no charge to make an offer on your property and there is no obligation for you to accept any offer that is made;
- NO ESTATE AGENCY FEES – by taking advantage of many part exchange schemes you can avoid paying Estate Agents Fees, though you may need to check the any agreement you have signed with any currently appointed Estate Agent marketing your home;
- FLEXIBLE MOVING DATE – If necessary it can be arranged for you to stay in your property for up to 2 weeks after completion, helping reduce the stress of moving home and allowing you flexibility when arranging your removals;
- WORRY FREE – moving house can be very stressful, this scheme gives you peace of mind to make the move into your new home as smooth as possible;
For more details, or to find out if the home we are marketing has a Part Exchange Scheme Available, please call us on 01604 946 733 or email us at email@example.com
These details are produced for information only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of any statement contained herein.