How to Search for your new Park Home
- Know your requirements
- Ask yourself exactly what you are looking for in a property. Do you require a specific number of bedrooms? A garden? Residential or Leisure Park?
- Consider the budget you are looking to spend, and consider also you may make an offer on a home which is slightly outside your budget.
- Decide what you would like, what you would prefer, and what you absolutely cannot do without.
- Don’t forget to take account of amenities such as distance to shops, major town/city centres, schools, and location and area.
- Even if you are looking for a quiet country sanctuary surrounded by rolling hills and dales, it is crucial that you consider the distance to the nearest hospital and the time it would take to get there.
- It is important you ‘register’ with Park Home Search as we will then send you details of homes as soon as they are listed which fit your requirements.
- We will also display a brief profile (excluding your name, contact details and personal details) so potential sellers can see that we have clients looking in their area.
- We do not display addresses and contact details of homes and sellers for their own security and safety, and we will ensure that you are in a position to proceed before arranging a viewing, i.e. we would expect that your home is on the market before putting a client through the process of arranging a viewing.