Assisted move schemes
Sell your property quickly……..hassle free!
Assisted Moves Schemes are different to Part Exchange Schemes but are still highly effective, but are only available on selected new homes we are marketing. Once you have opted for a home and/or park which best suits your requirements, should the home and/or park qualify you may want to opt for our Assisted Move Scheme. This really does work, and our partner who provides this service claim that 8 out of 10 properties they deal with sell within 6 weeks of marketing.
How the Scheme works……..
- Select your new park home from our approved parks and park homes providing this service;
- Complete our Assisted Move Application form with our sales team;
- We will then contact you to explain our service and how the service works;
- We will instruct local estate agents to carry out a valuation and provide a full market appraisal;
- Once a realistic market price has been agreed we will place your existing home onto the market and marketing will commence;
- We will appoint the selling agents and ensure they produce sales particulars within the quickest possible timescale;
- We will work alongside the selling agents on all marketing aspects and viewings;
- A ‘For Sale’ board will be erected in order to help achieve a sale as quickly as possible;
- We will monitor and manage all communication with the selling agents on your behalf;
- We will handle all offers and negotiations on your behalf;
- Once a sale has been agreed we will process the sale through to exchange of contracts on your behalf;
- Once your sale has been legally completed we will arrange for to pay the estate agent
- You can now move into your new park home;
The benefits of the Assisted Move Scheme are:
- KEPT INFORMED – Our provider of this scheme will deal with you directly;
- CONSTRUCTIVE – Our provider will provide constructive marketing recommendations and endeavour to manage your expectations;
- SPEED – once an offer has been made for your property the sale can proceed quickly to meet your deadlines;
- NO OBLIGATION – there is no charge to make an offer on your property and there is no obligation for you to accept any offer that is made;
Dependent on the home and the park you chose, the outline of this scheme can vary therefore for more details, or to find out if the home we are marketing has an Assisted Move Scheme, please call us on 01604 946 733 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
These details are produced for information only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of any statement contained herein.